As budgets continue to fall short in the field of education, the requirements for programs such as ours at the middle school level are becoming more and more of a necessity. We provide ourselves in filling the gap in local education with two Spanish programming options for middle schools.
Our Parent-Funded Enrichment Option
We will work with your school to provide an affordable before or after school Spanish program catered specifically to meet your middle school’s needs. The class is completely funded by parents, making it an option for those schools struggling with budget cuts.
- One hour class each week before or after school
- Two 10-week sessions offered annually
- All classes conveniently held at school
- Age appropriate, game-based curriculum
- Affordable tuition
- Beginner or Advanced classes available
- Grants and payment plans available
- Weekly newsletter provided for students and parents
- Additional materials available for extra practice at home
We take care of:
Registration, class lists and management, communication with parents and instructors, recruitment and hiring of all instructors, background checks and evaluations of all instructors. Find out how to bring Futura Language Professionals to your middle school today by contacting your local Futura location.
Our School-Funded Integrated Option
We understand the high cost and time commitment of hiring qualified Spanish instructors. We therefore work with you to find a Spanish instructor who will teach in your foreign language department, but who will remain a Futura Language Professionals' employee. Here is what we offer you:
- We recruit, hire and train a talented instructor to work at your school
- We observe and evaluate the instructor
- We meet or exceed national standards
- We provide all materials and curriculum for grades K-8
- We pay hourly wage and planning time for instructors
- We send you monthly invoices to ease the payment process
- We work with you to provide substitutes when necessary
- We create a dynamic learning environment
- We field all phone calls and concerns from parents
- We are long -term partners
"I have been very happy with Futura this year! The teacher is awesome! She is so wonderful and has made great strides in our language program! "-Mary Ann Rudella, St. Joan of Arc Elementary School, Wisconsin
If you are still searching for the perfect candidate for your part-time Spanish teacher position, call your local Futura branch today! Futura Language Professionals is a completely community-based organization dedicated to teaching the Spanish language and the cultures it represents. We have been partners in the community for over eight years, continuously creating customized programs to suit the needs of clients like you. We encourage you to call to schedule a meeting and to obtain local references. You will be pleased with our program, the caliber of our instructors, and more importantly the ease of working with us! 800-979-0789
We take the headache out of hiring!